In light of the recent government announcements we are pleased to advise that normal service is possible with social distancing.
Our premises remains closed for the safety of our staff, however all business will be continuing to run remotely for the time being.
If you desire a physical appointment for quotations, this can be arranged via confirmed appointment only, for a maximum of 2 people (no children)
and for a maximum duration of 15 minutes. Our operatives only attend on the basis of confirmed times when no other staff are present.
Before booking an appointment please be advised you will be asked the following:
- Have yourself, or any member of your household or person you have been in contact with been asked to self isolate ?
- Have yourself, or any member of your household or person you have been in contact with shown any signs of Coronavirus symptoms?
- Do you have a strong interest in doing business with us?
- If you proceed with a physical appointment, you have chosen to do so at your own risk and our staff will not be held liable should you become unwell?
If we feel it is not safe to arrange an appointment based on your answers we have the right to decline. In order to ensure appointments are conducted safely the following must be adhered to:
- You must ensure all internal doors are opened before the appointment.
- All parties should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after.
- Staff will NOT touch any surfaces, door handles or furnishings.
- You must co-operate in ensuring a social distancing measure of 2 meters is obtained.
- Our staff members will be wearing PPE during the appointment for your safety.
- For our safety we request you also attend wearing PPE.
Thanks you for working with us at this difficult time.